Colorific is committed to protecting your privacy. You wouldn’t be able to find the key even if you went scuba-diving for it.
This is serious.
We respect and uphold your rights under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Colorific as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
Colorific will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Colorific will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Colorific will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
We may collect the personal information you directly give us through some of the following means:
- When you make an inquiry or order in relation to goods or services through our Website;
- In administering and performing our contracts with you following a purchase from our Website;
- When you enter your personal details at checkout and agree to subscribe to our mailing list.
- From other related correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- While conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- When administering any of our services; and
- As otherwise required to manage the Colorific business.
What does Colorific do with your personal information?
Colorific uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Colorific may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes (excluding marketing activities);
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Colorific disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that Colorific holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by Colorific.
Colorific may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information.
Colorific will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Like most business, marketing is important to Colorific's continued success. Therefore, we want to stay in touch with customers and let them know about the newest additions to our unique range of products, changes to our services and exciting promotions!
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
To opt out of receiving any further communication from Colorific, email email@example.com
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Colorific, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 801 545
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Colorific website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Colorific will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
The Colorific website may use "cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Colorific website.