Create your Progressive Stories
- Colorific small wooden stampers (or any other little stamp
- Blank piece of paper
- Sticky tape
1. Cut the A4 paper in half lengthways and join the 2
short ends together to make a long piece of paper.
2. Fold the paper in half, then half again,
then half again - open out to reveal 8
3. Pick up a random stamper and place
the image somewhere in the first square and pass it to the
person next to you.
4. They have to draw a few extra things around the stamp
and with as few words as possible start a story - keeping
it all in the first square only. The funnier and stranger the
5. Then pick up another stamper and place that
somewhere in the next square and pass it on to the person
next to you.
6. They then have to continue the story (with
as few words as possible) and add a few extra drawings to the page
to make it work.
7. Pick up a stamper and place it in the next square, pass it on
etc etc until all 8 squares have been filled with
stories and stamps.
8. Read each strip aloud for a silly story