Face Paint Step by Step Instructions
Face painting is popular at just about any children's event. Children love glitters, colours and make up!
We have a wide range of high quality, safe and non-toxic face paint. See below some design ideas and step-by-step instructions.
Download our easy to follow step by step face paint instructions:
1.Click on the link and print the instructions.
2. Get your face paint materials and let your imagination talks.
Tips to get started:
- If your design has both light and dark colours, always apply the light colours first.
- When using your brush, make sure your brush strokes are even and continuous.
- Keep your designs as simple as possible, as your subject will want to start playing right away!
- Be careful when painting near the eyes.
- Use a sponge to add a base colour or for a quicker application.
- Use a crayon to add detail and line work.
- You can mix face paints for more colours. For example, red+white will make pink.
- Colorific Facepaint is fast drying and easily washes off with water.
- For best results, simply mix in a small amount of water.