Face Paint Step by Step Instructions
Face painting is popular at just about any
children's event. Children love glitters, colours and make up!
We have a wide range of high quality, safe and
non-toxic face paint. See below some design ideas and
Download our easy to follow step by step face paint
1.Click on the link and print the instructions.
2. Get your face paint materials and let your imagination
Tips to get started:
- If your design has both light and dark
colours, always apply the light colours
- When using your brush, make sure your brush
strokes are even and continuous.
- Keep your designs as simple as possible, as
your subject will want to start playing right away!
- Be careful when painting near the eyes.
- Use a sponge to add a base colour or for a
- Use a crayon to add detail and line work.
- You can mix face paints for more colours. For
example, red+white will make pink.
- Colorific Facepaint is fast drying and easily
washes off with water.
- For best results, simply mix in a small amount of water.