How to Create a Digital Camera Capers?
- Digital camera
- Lego men, action men or any other figures
- A4 paper
- Marker pens
- Embellishments like moving eyes, foam shapes...
1. Create silly scenes with your figures and
take a picture of each scene.
2. Print the pictures.
3. Stick the pictures on a paper sheet.
4. You can add some funny captions or create a cartoon
with the pictures. Use markers pens, moving eyes and
foam shapes to embellish your photos or your story.
For even more fun,
use dress up, face paint and props to put you and your
friends in some kooky situations. Take photos! Depending
on the weather, the time of day and your thoughts about being seen
in public with a cape and Dracula fangs…it would be fun to hang
from trees, jump off stuff and generally rough and tumble and take
turns catching the fun with your camera. Print the
best photos and turn them into a cartoon!